Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re : Unity voicemail size

Dear Sir,

We've implemented unity in our network structure..at the moment, we have a lot of ip phone connected to the Cisco call manager and unity. We would like to know how to check the size of the voicemail that each of the ip phone holds? Please advise. Thank you very much.

4 REPLIES
Cisco Employee

Re: Re : Unity voicemail size

I'm not entirely sure by what you mean by "the voicemail that each of the ip phone holds", but I assume you want to find out how much space is used by voice mail for each user, right? If not, let me know.

The easiest way to do this is to use the Message Store Manager tool to run a report - you can get this tool and it's help on its home page here:

http://www.ciscounitytools.com/App_MSM.htm

if that's not what you're looking for, can you clarify what you want a bit?

"the voicemail that each of the ip phone holds" = i want to find out how much space is used by voice mail for each user and how to limit the space used? Please advise.Thank you very much lindborg for your helps.

Cisco Employee

My last post answered your question then.

If you want to limit mailbox size you have to do this in AD - you can't limit mailbox size specific to voice mail usage. You can use the MSM tool (link in my last post) to run reports and age messages based on rules etc...

Hi lindborg,

Good Morning, Hereby I attached a simple guide which I found from cisco website . Is the guide show us the right way ? Please advise.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content