How do I setup a referral ext. When a caller gets into a users mailbox greeting they can press 0 and be sent to a clerk not a malbox. I think you use call handler, but am unsure what/ how to configure.
We utilize 0-out operators in our organization. They are easy to set up.
1. Go to Unity SA and search for the subscriber you want to change.
2. Go to Caller Input and select the check box for "Allow callers to dial an extension during greeting". We left the "Milliseconds to wait for additional digits" at the default of 1500.
3. Click on the 0 key on the image of the telephone keypad. The information for the 0 key will then be displayed.
4. Check the radial button "Send caller to" and then select a subscriber who will function as the 0-out operator. Select the option to "Attempt transfer for" instead of "Send to greeting for". This way when the caller presses 0, he will be transferred to the operator's phone and ring the selected number of ring seconds. Note your 0-out operator person must also be a Unity subscriber.
5. Optionally, the user/owner of the mailbox could record a greeting that includes the prompt to "Press 0 anytime during this greeting to reach an operator" or something like that. In our organization, it is a given that pressing 0 will reach an operator, so we don't include the info in our greetings.
6. We have a number of different divisions, each with its own 0-out operator. We implemented the 0-out via Subscriber templates and then import new subscribers using the appropriate template.
The short answer is that you don't.... That isn't entirely true while at
the same time it kind of is, but for the most part you don't configure
the softkeys. You enable or disable them via TCL. Here is the long
answer. Be sure to read the whole thing or e...
Topology: IP Phone > Switches > Microsoft NPS setup to forward 802.1x
proxy to > ISE 2.1 patch 3 Authentication: EAP-TLS using Cisco MIC SANs
Phone Models 802.1X support? 802.1x flavor Addtl Comment EAP-MD5 EAP-TLS
Cisco 3905 Y Y N Cisco 6911 Y Y N Cisco ...
This document describe how DST changes and how time changes are
implemented in DST. Daylight Saving Time (DST) is the practice of
setting the clocks forward 1 hour from standard time during the summer
months, and back again in the fall, in order to make b...