cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Report Distribution List Memebers

MikeTomasko
Level 4
Level 4

Is there a way to get a report of members of Unity Distribution list and their DNs? I've looked at the Subscriber report in Unity, but it doesn't dump out the user's phone number/DN in the report. Thanks!

2 Replies 2

lindborg
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

No, unfortunately there's nothing that kicks out this for DLs for you - it's not a DB query either (you can in Connection, but not Unity) - the report has to dance with AD to get at the "flattened" member list of users (lists are potentially nested of course). Seems like the users mail alias and extension should be output with the user list info for the report - I'll check with the report guys on that.

I'm running Unity 4.0(4) and the only fields the Distribution List report will list are Creatione Date, List Alias, Count (Total Number of members), Distribution List name, Owner first and last name and you can have it list all the members.....but not their number/extension. The only thing I found that comes close to doing the job is the Subscriber Information Dump from the Tools Depot. If you come up with something else, let me know. Thanks Jeff!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: