Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Report for voicemails received at x time?

Every now and then, I get a caller telling me that a person called them, left a message, but they did not get it. So, I leave them a vm to test from outside, inside, light turns on, turns off all looks fine.

I looked in the subscribers "deleted items" nothing there from yesteday. (FYI, VM only setup)

is there a report I can run to see when a message was left for a subscriber and delivered, listen to, etc?

Thanks much gurus!

Tommer

4 REPLIES
Hall of Fame Super Red

Re: Report for voicemails received at x time?

Hi Tommer,

You are the guru, but maybe this will help. Have you tried this report?

Subscriber Message Activity Report

Use the Subscriber Message Activity report to diagnose voice message problems reported by a subscriber (for example, voice messages are not being sent or received, or the message waiting indicator is not being turned on or off properly). You generate this report for an individual subscriber only.

The Subscriber Message Activity report includes the following information:

Date and Time: The date and time that the subscriber took action on the message.

Source: Either the computer or the phone that generated the message activity.

Action Taken in Response to Message: The activity that took place in regards to voice messages (for example, New Message, Message Read, Save, Delete, Mark New, Login, and Logoff).

The actions MWI On Requested and MWI On Completed indicate, respectively, that Cisco Unity sent a request to the phone system to turn on the MWI and received a request-completed confirmation. In cases where the phone system does not provide a confirmation, Cisco Unity assumes the request was successful.

Number of New Messages: The number of new voice messages in the subscriber mailbox.

Sender's Name and DTMF: The name and extension of the message sender, if known.

Date and Time Message Arrived: The date and time the message arrived in the mailbox.

Dial Out Number: The number to which a message notification was sent.

Dial Out Result: The result of the outgoing call for the message notification.

From this doc;

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps2237/products_maintenance_guide_chapter09186a008044380e.html#wp1327086

Hope this helps!

Rob

I must be lazy. I should have been able to find that....

Thanks much!

Hall of Fame Super Red

TC ........NOT LAZY, JUST BUSY!!

Take care

Rob

Hi,

I am running this report in unity connection 7.1. When i go into the PCA I can see the persons name who left the message but not info shows up on the report. Is there something I am missing?

Thanks!

Chris

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content