Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Reporting in CallManager 6.1.2

Does anyone know if there is a built in report to view the "state" of a device (on, off, etc.)?  Or if there is a way, going forward, to monitor particular devices?  Thanks!

4 REPLIES
Cisco Employee

Re: Reporting in CallManager 6.1.2

No report on phones on/off, but if you search the devices you'll see them registered/unregistered.

That's as close as you can get with CUCM.

You would need to elaborate on "monitor particular devices".

AC can monitor the line status, you can also use BLF/SD to monitor lines.

HTH

java

If this helps, please rate

www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

www.cisco.com/go/pdi

As far as monitoring ... I wasn't sure if there was a way to be notified if a particular phone is shut off??  I have wireless phone users who "disappear" and become unreachable.

Not natively in CUCM.  You would need to look into either a 3rd party network management product or developing a solution in-house.   Since you are looking for a trigger event equal to a specific phone station (or set of stations) then you would be looking at a management solution which could consume, parse, and create an alertable event based on either a SNMP trap or a syslog message from the CUCM cluster.

Each time a device unregisters, an event is recorded in the local Application syslog and sent to a remote syslog or SNMP trap receivers assuming you have configured CUCM to do so.

HTH -Bill (b) http://ucguerrilla.com (t) @ucguerrilla

Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify

I guess there are a number of reporting tools that might give you what you are looking for. I use 1 from

DominoComms (www.dominocomms.com) that gives some really cool reports, pretty sure it gives active / non-active too which is what you are looking for. I think its limited deployment but there is a request button to get a copy. Give it a go to see if it helps.

Views
Helpful
Replies