Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Reporting (Monitoring) Tool for CUCM 8.6

Hi ,

I am looking for a reporting or statistic tool for CUCM 8.6. , better we search a Monitoring tool .

Our main concrn is that we would like monitoring the Lines , the Phones , Calls (In und Out) , Count of Calls etc. not only print but a dashboard also .

Could you recommend me a programm by your experience ?

Thanks for your support

Homayoun

5 Replies 5

Gordon Ross
Level 9
Level 9

Have you tried RTMT? It comes free with CUCM.

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/service/8_6_1/rtmt/rtmt/rtintro.html

GTG

Please rate all helpful posts.

Hi Gordon,

yes I did it but I am struggling with the fields which I select for my mind , could you tell me what I select if I would like view count of calls (in and out) , count of Phones which are registered and are in use or could you tell me where I can download a descriptions about using of RTMT ?

thanks

Homayoun

Here's a quick summary of what to do to view the number of registered phones per subscriber. There's lots more detail on all the available parameters in the docs from that link I gave above.

Open RTMT and select the Default profile. From the left hand window, select the "Performance" option.

This will open the Performance screen. Pick one subscriber from the list of nodes, expand it out, and then expand out the "Cisco CallManager" branch. Select and drag the Registered HardwarePhones option to one of the six blank squares.(You can adjust the divider to make reading the labels easier - but selecting the divider isn't always easy) You can repeat for all your other subscribers.

You can add extra tabs by selecting Edit (From the top-level menu bar) -> New Category.

GTG

RTMT Note 1: RTMT Can lie. Yes, I know it's hard to believe, but it does happen. Usually, you can just restart RTMT. Sometimes, you have to restart a process on CUCM to correct it. Worst case, you have to reboot the lying CUCM server.

RTMT Note 2: When adding gateways/trunks, etc to RTMT Performance view, you can only view the stats for the subscriber the gateway/trunk is currently registered to. If they switch to another subscriber (due to failover) then RTMT is not clever enough to follow this and RTMT will report that the gateway/trunk no longer exists.

GTG

Hallo Gordon,

Thanks for your support I am going to try with RTMT.

Best regards

Homayoun

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: