Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Cisco Employee

Request for ideas for Unity Connection documentation

Hello, I'm a Unity Lead in the Technical Assistance Center and I am looking for ideas on documentation you might think missing or lacking on Cisco.com. Who better to ask than our customer base that utilize our documentation most often.

In this case I am requesting ideas for Unity Connection, PIMG, Unity, Speechview, and perhaps Tools found on CiscoUnityTools.com

The ideas could be in areas such as Troubleshooting or How to do a certain feature, also design is a possible area, and other ideas you may have.

Please reply back on this discussion with your ideas. I will most likely not respond unless I need more clarification on your idea. I'm not going to give that's a good idea or not a good idea. In this case I'm using this more to brainstorm what the customer base feels would be helpful and is not already present.

I appreciate your particiation in this endevor and look forward to your feedback.

Thanks,

Scott

1 REPLY

Request for ideas for Unity Connection documentation

Hi Scott,

I would like to thank you for this brilliant idea to improving documentation on cisco.com, especially for Unity Connection. I am sure there will be a lot of guys out there who will thank you for this.

I think the documents in the style of

https://supportforums.cisco.com/docs/DOC-24164 and

https://supportforums.cisco.com/docs/DOC-24164 are really helpful. However, I can't find such documention in the context of call handlers in Cisco Unity Connection. In my opinion, they are addition to what Cisco has as configuration examples.

Thank you & regards,

Lay

Views
Helpful
Replies