cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

restore system default unity connection

Maleksalim
Level 1
Level 1

Accidentally I delete the openning greetin in direct routing rules, and I cant dreant it with the same name.

In cisco documentation they said we can't delete it but when I test I can.

Please help

5 Replies 5

Tana Franko
Level 1
Level 1

Yes, that is a defect, see CSCsv24515.

What is happening when you try to recreate the rule with the same name?

The display name of the rule shouldn't matter -- it is the configuration and order of the routing rules that really matters.

In the Direct Routing Rules table, the defaults are as follows:

Attempt Sign In - Send Call to Conversation: Attempt Sign In.

Opening Greeting - Send Call to Call Handler: Opening Greeting (Attempt Transfer).

thank you for your response

please can you give me the default configuration for forward routing rules, and default call handler.

Here is the full workaround information from CSCsv24515:

-----------------

Do not delete the default call routing rules. If they are inadvertently deleted, you can recreate them manually.

In the Direct Routing Rules table, the defaults are as follows:

Attempt Sign In - Send Call to Conversation: Attempt Sign In.

Opening Greeting - Send Call to Call Handler: Opening Greeting (Attempt Transfer).

In the Forwarded Routing Rules table, the defaults are as follows:

Attempt Forward - Send Call to Conversation: Attempt Forward.

Note that none of the default call routing rules has any routing rule conditions defined.

-----------------

As far as the default call handlers go, what type of information are you looking for?

I just want to know the default greeting and call transfert of call hadler (greeting, goodby and operator) to restore them because the dfault worked fine and after some change nothing fonctionning correctly.

thank you

For the Opening Greeting call handler, the Error, Closed, and Standard greetings are all enabled by default with no end date and time. The source of the Closed and Standard greetings is My Personal Recording. The Error greeting uses the System Default Greeting.

For the Operator call handler, the Busy, Error, Closed, and Standard greetings are all enabled by default with no end date and time. The source of the Busy, Closed and Standard greetings is My Personal Recording. The Error greeting uses the System Default Greeting.

For the Goodbye call handler, the Error and Standard greetings are both enabled by default with no end date and time. The source of the Standard greeting is My Personal Recording. The Error greeting uses the System Default Greeting.

For all three call handlers, the Closed and Standard transfer rules are enabled with no end date and time. All of these Closed and Standard transfer rules are configured to transfer to the Greeting.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: