Views
Helpful
Replies

Retrieving Voice mail From PSTN @ Unity Connection

karunanithi
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I need a help regarding the Unity Connection, Suppose if I want to retrieve my Voice mail From Outside (i.e) I have a VM at my Office IP Phone but I am not in Office, I Want to retriece my VM from PSTN by dialing DID . I got the info for Unity but I want in Unity Connection Is it Possible ? if yes please let me know, I sure this might be possible. Please help.

Regards

Karuna

2 Replies 2

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi Karuna,

I read the good info you received from Tommer regarding this question but with Unity rather than Connection. The setup should be extremely similar for both. Can you let us know a little more about what you have configured and what is not working. There is surely a way to get this working. All Voicemail systems have the ability to be accessed from the PSTN and Unity Connection can accomplish this as well :)

Let us know,

Rob

Hi,

I got it done in Connection also... There is some slight difference in the Menu tab. Thats why I got confused. Its working now.

Thanks a lot

Karuna

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: