cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

RSS feeds for unity Voicemail to Blackberry

rastitt
Level 4
Level 4

Is anyone doing this. If so I could use a little help. Here is what I have done so far. I have activated and started the service. I have also checked the box to allow insecure users. I have set up Feed Demon (RSS reader) on my desktop. The RSS feed works to my desktop. I am using viigo on my blackberry. The feed never sets up. It never gets to the screen to ask for username and password. Any idea's. I am willing to try a diff RSS reader to get this to work if anyone has any idea's.

Thanks

3 Replies 3

David Hailey
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Are you attempting to do this with the Blackberry connected to the corporate internal wifi network or some external location?

Hailey

My blackberry is on a bes server that is on the corp side. I am able to browse to my call manager site

in a web page. So I know I am on the corp side of the internet.

Since you are connected to BES (which can tightly control what can/cannot be used on a corporate BB device) then you should work with the BES admins to ensure that they allow access to CUC as it is independent of CUCM.  Secondly,  you should ensure they allow the RSS communication to/from your device and CUC.

Hailey

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: