cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

RTMT error: not collecting session traces

delr
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, I have a problem with RTMT that complicate my troubleshooting of calls since some weeks. When I open or try to generate a session trace of calls, the RTMT dont show any call output, only the following messages:

error session trace rtmt feb102014.jpg

Before this happen the session trace show me at least the first output in one profile of RTMT, but now it don show me any calls, neither in the 2 RTMT profiles that I have.

Thanks for your advice and help.

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Manish Gogna
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

If RTMT client is installed on Windows 7 machine then check this bug

https://tools.cisco.com/bugsearch/bug/CSCty74397/?reffering_site=dumpcr

Try using the workaround or a diff PC running a different OS and let us know if it works.

HTH

Manish

View solution in original post

Thanks.

yes it worked.

And can you please explain me how can i get sip or skinny trace from rtmt to find out the codec information. ( suggested codecs list and negotiated codec ?)

Thanks.

View solution in original post

7 Replies 7

Manish Gogna
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

If RTMT client is installed on Windows 7 machine then check this bug

https://tools.cisco.com/bugsearch/bug/CSCty74397/?reffering_site=dumpcr

Try using the workaround or a diff PC running a different OS and let us know if it works.

HTH

Manish

Hi Manish, the solution is right, if I execute the RTMT as administrator, the session traces appear again.

Thank you so much.

Good to know that, thanks.

Manish

Hi ,

in my RTMT tool i cant see the call flow.

it shown following msg. when i try to open.

No messages match your search query.

and empty call flow table displayed.

cucm 8.6

rtmt 8.91

How can i resolve this ?

Thanks,

Hello Frank

The session diagram in RTMT works only if one of the parties in session trace is a SIP Device, I just see in yout call that there is two Skinny phones, and in that case, you cant see the session diagram.

If you want to see the Skinny session diagram of your call, you could set a trace in the CUCM for CM Service, collect with RTMT, and then analyze with TranslatorX.

Best Regards

Thanks.

yes it worked.

And can you please explain me how can i get sip or skinny trace from rtmt to find out the codec information. ( suggested codecs list and negotiated codec ?)

Thanks.

I can not access logs an real time trace on RTMT via NAT IP.

Does anyone know solution ?

Thnaks

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: