cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

RTMT shutsdown when collecting files

s_mcnally
Level 1
Level 1

I am using RTMT 8.7 and when I am in Trace & Log Central and attempt to collect files RTMT just crashes.  Using Win7 64-bit, no application logs within windows to give me insight to this problem.  Anyone else seen this? 

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Karthik Sivaram
Level 4
Level 4

hi ,

RTMT 8.7 shipped along with CUCM 8.5.1 is not supported on Windows 7 box. However on Vista it is supported. Please note ( it is still  32 bit WindowsOS ) here. Looks like you seem to be using 64 bit OS , in which case as well RTMT

would not work

Hope that helps!

Thanks,

Karthik

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Tommer Catlin
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Sounds like a machine issue you are using.   I have been using it collect logs, etc and it has been fine for me.  Try on another machine and see if the outcome is the same.

Karthik Sivaram
Level 4
Level 4

hi ,

RTMT 8.7 shipped along with CUCM 8.5.1 is not supported on Windows 7 box. However on Vista it is supported. Please note ( it is still  32 bit WindowsOS ) here. Looks like you seem to be using 64 bit OS , in which case as well RTMT

would not work

Hope that helps!

Thanks,

Karthik

Thank you that was the information I was looking for.  Cheers. 

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: