Views
Helpful
Replies

Run Unity UM 5.0(1) with Exchange 2007 permission wizzard failed

jjia
Level 2
Level 2

Hi,

Unity UM 5.0(1)with Exchange 2007, when running permission wizzard which is downloaded from ciscounitytool, we got the following error message:

Deleted Objects rights: LandCanada.Ca/Deleted Objects

FAILED granting List contents rights

FAILED granting Read Properties rights

Not sure how to solve this problem. I could not find this object on the AD although using AD tools.

JJ

2 Replies 2

Ginger Dillon
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi -

Here is an interesting forum post about this topic - although it is for Unity 4.0(4) the issue with AD is the same - http://forum.cisco.com/eforum/servlet/NetProf?page=netprof&forum=Unified%20Communications%20and%20Video&topic=Unified%20Communications%20Applications&CommCmd=MB%3Fcmd%3Dpass_through%26location%3Doutline%40%5E1%40%40.1dd77e0a

When I run the permissions wizard on our 4.2 servers, this occasionally pops up for one of the Unity servers in a domain. It has never been a problem for us, but then we also train our Unity admins to delete users from Unity prior to disabling accounts, hiding them from the GAL, or deleting them.

Ginger

jhorton
Level 1
Level 1

run the permissions wizard a second time. It worked for me.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: