Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Secret Wallpaper Folders

We are in the process of making some new corporate logos for wallpaper on our phones. I would like to have those isolated from the people within the company. I would like to upload samples at something like /Desktops/Admin/640x480x24...png. Can I A) do this, and B) where would I set this path on my phone?

Thank for any help!

2 Replies 2

Aaron Harrison
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi

I don't believe you can have a 'secret' location for this. You might be able to set the 'load server' property on selected phones to point to another TFTP server which contains your files but it's not something I've tested.

An alternative would be to push the images out directly to the phones you want to test.

Some suggestions:

- Try the Cisco Phone Designer app

- If you feel like scripting something up, see this blog : http://www.netcraftsmen.net/component/content/article/70-unified-communications/791-pushing-backgrounds-to-a-cisco-ip-phone-using-xml.html

Further alternatives are apps to streamline this process:

www.unifiedfx.com

www.voipintegration.com

www.ipcommute.co.uk

Aaron

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

I thought of Phone Designer, but we run a 64 Bit shop and I haven't been able to get it to work on 64 bit.

I'll try one of the others...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: