Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Server ID's in SQL database

The scenario is this:

A Unity server crashed and was rebuilt. Now we find that if you search fro a Subscriber, they're not found. However, if you check the "search all Unity Servers" box, the user is found even though there is only a single server.

I've checked in the Unitydb and found that in the SERVER table there is only one entry, the current server. However, when I check the SUBSCRIBER table and return all rows, there are some that have a different ID ref for the server they are homed too.

My question is: Can I merely copy the correct server ID from the SERVER table and populate this ID in to the SUBSCRIBER table to correct those that show the wrong ID? Or is there a Utility that can correct this automatically, such as DOHPropTest?

Thanks

Chris

1 REPLY
Green

Re: Server ID's in SQL database

You may run DBWalker first to see if we have other errors.

You may check couple of things before doing that:

In AD we also have a property for User objects, you may use ADSIedit tool to access to it.

It is: ciscoEcsbuUMLocationObjectId, this will associate a Subscriber with its proper location Object (Unity Server).

For Location Object in AD Look under Unity Container (default) and look for the different Location object once there for attribute: ciscoEcsbuUMServer.

After that in SQL make sure the Location Table is populated correctly.

Known that you can safely change that.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps2237/products_white_paper09186a00800875c5.shtml#wp1048296

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content