cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Setting a mailbox to not accept messages

lfulgenzi
Level 7
Level 7

We'd like to be able to set a mailbox to not accept messages, but have been unable to prevent a subscriber from sending a message directly when signed into their mailbox.

I understand I can set the after greeting action, etc. But this does not prevent someone from slipping a message in their mailbox through the sign-in process.

For example, I go on vacation, and I set my mailbox to not receive. If my manager signs into his mailbox and records a messsage and sends it to three people, including myself, I still get the message.

Any way to prevent this?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Anil Verma
Level 5
Level 5

No, currently there is no way to stop a signed on subscriber from sending a message to another subscriber. This has not been identified as a possible future feature either.

Please contact your Cisco Rep and have them enter this as a feature request so that it can be added onto the list for Unity future release features.

Thanks,

Anil

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Anil Verma
Level 5
Level 5

No, currently there is no way to stop a signed on subscriber from sending a message to another subscriber. This has not been identified as a possible future feature either.

Please contact your Cisco Rep and have them enter this as a feature request so that it can be added onto the list for Unity future release features.

Thanks,

Anil

Thanks - I've sent of a request.