Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Silver

Setting a mailbox to not accept messages

We'd like to be able to set a mailbox to not accept messages, but have been unable to prevent a subscriber from sending a message directly when signed into their mailbox.

I understand I can set the after greeting action, etc. But this does not prevent someone from slipping a message in their mailbox through the sign-in process.

For example, I go on vacation, and I set my mailbox to not receive. If my manager signs into his mailbox and records a messsage and sends it to three people, including myself, I still get the message.

Any way to prevent this?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Setting a mailbox to not accept messages

No, currently there is no way to stop a signed on subscriber from sending a message to another subscriber. This has not been identified as a possible future feature either.

Please contact your Cisco Rep and have them enter this as a feature request so that it can be added onto the list for Unity future release features.

Thanks,

Anil

2 REPLIES

No, currently there is no way to stop a signed on subscriber from sending a message to another subscriber. This has not been identified as a possible future feature either.

Please contact your Cisco Rep and have them enter this as a feature request so that it can be added onto the list for Unity future release features.

Thanks,

Anil

Silver

Thanks - I've sent of a request.

Views
Helpful
Replies