We had CUPC 7 working fine against CUPS 8, then we upgraded our Cisco Unified Personal Communicator client to 8.0(1).
1. Intermittent connectivity with server. Type in User ID and Password and Server IP I get - Unable to connect to network Please check your network connection. If I click sign in 10 - 20 times, it eventually logs in.
2. It would be nice to be able to do a server health check without being signed in
3. once logged in, video calling doesn't work
4. Start chat room is greyed out, even when selecting 3 or more users
5. When I am chatting with someone and i take a screen shot, paste it into IM window, the recipient never gets it.
SIP traces provide key information in troubleshooting SIP Trunks, SIP
endpoints and other SIP related issues. Even though these traces are in
clear text, these texts can be gibberish unless you understand fully
what they mean. This document attempts to br...
Please find the attached HTML document, download and open it on your PC.
This provides an easy to use form where you simply answer a few
questions and it will render the proper jabber-config.xml file for you
to copy/paste. There is built in logic to verif...
CUCM Database Replication is an area in which Cisco customers and
partners have asked for more in-depth training in being able to properly
assess a replication problem and potentially resolve an issue without
involving TAC. This document discusses the bas...