Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Simple Question

Hi,

Unity+Exchange2003

I want to have a report for last two months about how many messages were left when dialing a specefic number. And if it s possible i want also the number of people who were in voicemail and didnt left messages.

All messages(empty or not ) are sent to an email adress.

How can i do this?

2 REPLIES
Cisco Employee

Re: Simple Question

Probably the Call Handler Traffic report under the system reports section is as close to what you want as you can get with existing reports - it will not what every caller did to leave a call handler (or a subscriber's box - which is just a special call handler) - this includes info if they just hung up, exited to the operator, left a message or the like - it should give you an idea of what callers are doing when routed through a particular handler/subscriber you run the report against.

Re: Simple Question

As i tried to do what you told me, i found out that reports are kept just for 7Days. As i want to have reports for the last three month, the ONLY option i have now is in the Exchange Server.

Do anyone know how to check in Exchange2003 how many Voice Mail were delevired in a month?

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content