Views
Helpful
Replies

Sorry, your messages are not available now

paul.goulding
Level 1
Level 1

Hi everyone,

I'm having a problem with Unity 4.02 and exchange 2000. When a subscriber logs in, the Unity says "Sorry, your messages are not available now" and I'm unable to retrieve or leave messages. If you select to hear new messages you get the message "This system is temporarily unable to complete your call"

In event viewer, the following is logged.

Error

Event ID 119

Source CiscoUnity_ConvSubscriber

Description

An unexpected error has occurred while a subscriber is on the phone with Unity. This can potentially result in the subscriber failsafe conversation. Technical details are - GetMessageCount returned (0x8007000e) on line 150 of file e:\views\Unity4.0.1.55\un_Conv1\AvConvSubscriber\AvConvSubMsgCountSvr\AvSCOSAsnMsgCount.cpp

I've run dbwalker and everything looks okay and syscheck reports no problems. The partner mailserver is definitely up and working and there doesn't seem to be any issues with access to Exchange. All the permission look good, can't really think well else to look for.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

4 Replies 4

lindborg
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

That's kind of an odd error... the return code is a Win32 code meaning "out of memory".

Is this happening for everyone? What's the resources look like on that server?

Yeah, I've only got two subscribers at the moment, but it's happening to both of them, server is an Cisco MCS 7800 dual processor with 4gb RAM. Server resources look fine.

mnelson
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all,

I am also experiencing this with 1 user of around 1500 (that I know of). The symptoms are exactly the same. I am running 4.0(4) with Exchange2000. Have you found any more with this problem?

I would appreciate any suggestions!

Thanks

It's a long time since I dealt with this, but from memory I think this was a permissions issue. In my case, I think group policy was doing something to cause this issue.