Helpful
Replies

Special configuration for Hunt group

rdianat
Level 1
Level 1

Callmanager 6.1(1)

Unity 5.0(1)

I need to configure a hunt group were calls rotate with "longest idle" algorithm. This part is easy no problem. But here is the problem: Agents who answer the calls will require to login or somehow register their availability so if they receive calls and do not answer the call, it is logged.

Any way I can do this with using only callmanager? If the solution somehow requires Unity that is fine too.

Thanks,

2 Replies 2

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

simply configure the hunt group using the user/line method. that way unless they log into AC, the calls will not be sent to them, if you use the direct call to X then calls will reach the phone even if the user is not logged in to AC

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Hi Java,

Originally I was trying to do this with Huntgroup, but after you brought up the AC, I noticed, AC would be the better way to do it. However I have one problem. When calls go to agent X, and if agent X is logged in but is not able to respond for whatever reason, call go to agent B in the same huntgroup. But the way the huntgroup is configured in AC, it does not allow this. Always call goes to one agent (longest idle) and then to her voice mail if she does not answer.

Am I missing something?

Thanks,