Views
Helpful
Replies

Speech Connect in Unity Connection

jeff.singh_2
Level 3
Level 3

Back to speech connect again!

1. does anyone know of a keystroke for a user to swap between voice commands and keystroke commands - appreciate that a user can turn it on and off by using CiscoPCA preferences. So if the sytem just can't recognise what I am saying can i enter a key that will change me back to using keystoke input  commands?

2. does anyone know if its possible to get a UK English version for 7.x?

3. appreciate the guest licenses are used to locate someone thats not got a unity account and these are created as contacts, is that right?  So without the Guest license I can still call a system or personal contact anyway, so why do we need to add the license and  how are the guest licenses policed is this just a trust thing with Cisco?  Perhaps the Guest license users are not system contacts but some other user (perhaps I've missed something somewhere - not much documentation on this for connection??). I am creating contacts for speech connect using SP_ alias so that we can track the licenses used , anyone used any other method, please share.

TIA...Jeff

1 Reply 1

Scott Hills
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello,

I may have found an answer to your question 1.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/connection/7x/voice_commands/7xcucvuicrdpdf.pdf

Under "Other Commands" I find the commands to switch between voice and phone keypad input.

“Touchtone conversation” (to switch to
phone keypad input for the remainder of
the call)

“Setup options” (to switch to phone
keypad input to change your setup options;
to switch back, keep pressing * until you
hear “Voice command conversation”)

Hope that helps.

Thanks,

Scott

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: