Views
Helpful
Replies

SRST 8.6

mightyking
Level 6
Level 6

Hello Everyone,

I am testing SRST and have few phones which fallback to SRST and register with no issue. I can go offhook and hear the dialtone. As soon as I try the first digit to dial the phone hangs up. This happens no matter which button on the keypad I press.  Do you guys have any idea why this is happening?

SRST version 8.6

Cisco IOS Software, 2800 Software (C2800NM-SPSERVICESK9-M), Version 15.1(4)M6, RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc2)

Thanks,

MK

5 Replies 5

Hi.

Does this happen for both internal and external calls?

Can you please post your VG configuration?

Thanks

Regards

Carlo

Please rate all helpful posts "The more you help the more you learn"

Hi Carlo,

As I mentioned as soon as I dial the first digit the phone hangs up. No matter if the call is internal or external. Here's attached the config of the GW.

Thanks,

MK

I just figured out what the problem was. There was an application sip.app configured under Voice register pool 1. As soon as I removed the command, everything started working. But the phone stays on SRST mode even when I restart the CCM Service for 5 or more minutes. Is that because it's switching back gracefully?

Thanks,

Hi.

Did you try to change connection duration monitor value under enterprise parameters on CUCM?

Let me know

Regards

Carlo

Please rate all helpful posts "The more you help the more you learn"

I changed the duration for 10 but it still takes the 120 which is the default. I changed the value saved and reset the Enterprise Parameters but it looks like the requirement is to reset all services. Is that right? Do I need to reset all services?

Thanks,

MK

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: