cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Status Monitor Detail Missing

tonyw1538
Level 1
Level 1

Unity 4.1.1 upgraded last night. We have dual-integrations (or is it dueling...?). Avaya S8700 via PBXLink, and CCM 4.1.3 SP1.

First of all, it was a wonderful upgrade experience. Never in the past six years has an upgrade gone so smoothly!

After the upgrade, however, I notice a strange problem. In the Unity Status Monitor, the 'Details' column remains blank when there is activity on the port. I do see the 'Time' and 'State' columns change and increment when calls come in.

This is the behavior for all ports regardless of their function (MWI, TRaP, Answer Calls, etc.) and for both integrations. Any ideas?

Thank you,

- Tony -

8 Replies 8

lindborg
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

If you pull open the Port Status Monitor tool found in the tools depot (i.e. the EXE instead of the web page) is this tool properly showing status of calls running through ports? Both apps pull data from the same place, more or less - just wanting to see if this is something fundamental or specific to the web port status display.

Yeah, actually. If I turn on the "Real Time Display" under Settings it looks like the old Web-based status monitor.

Is this something about which enough details are required that I should just open a TAC case?

that'd probably be your best move - I don't see anything jumping out at me in a search of known issues...

Tony

Just did my 4.1.1 upgrade last night and my Status monitor also fails to display details. Did you get this resolved?

Thanks

There is an open bug for this...

CSCsc46822 - "Unity 4.1, Status Monitor does not show info in the details column"

I believe an ES is already available so if you have a TAC case open they should be able to get that out to you.

I opened a TAC case. It turns out that there is an identified bug (I do not have the ID Number) but it is fixed for Unity 4.2 which is not yet available.

The rumor is that an ES will be available the week of December 5th.

There is an Engineering Special(ES 12) that will fix your problem. You'll need to specifically ask TAC for Cisco Unity 4.1(1) ES12.