Views
Helpful
Replies

Subscriber Dump 4.0.0.23 Error in constructactionstring

Ginger Dillon
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi all -

I am running 4.2(1). I went to run the Subscriber Information Dump, version 4.0.0.23, on one Unity server and I am getting this error for each subscriber, even if I don't select Alternate Contact Number as one of the fields - Error in constructactionstring function. Illegal conversation name: Transfer AltContactNumber. DbWalker runs with 0 errors on the server. Anything else you would recommend I check? This is the first time I've run the SubInfoDump.exe since the upgrade.

Thanks in advance! Ginger

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

OK, build 26 should do the trick:

http://www.ciscounitytools.com/APP_subr_info_dump_3x.htm

tested all outputs on all versions of 4.0(5) and later and it seems to be happy now...

View solution in original post

10 Replies 10

lindborg
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Oops - thought we got all the references to the alternate contact number conversation but looks like I missed this one - I'll fix it this afternoon and post a new version - I'll post back here when it's ready.

OK, I posted build 25 on CUT:

let me know if you run into any problems.

Hi Jeff -

I just downloaded and installed on the server, but I am still getting the same error. I checked the version and confirmed 4.0.0.25.

Ginger

Hmmm... I'm not seeing it on my box - can you send me the output logs (there are two) from the SubInfoDump output so I can compare the messages?

Hi again -

I attached both files. The error log shows 0 errors. I have 823 subscribers on this server and I had to hit the OK button to the error for each subscriber before the report ran. Sorry to be a pain :-( Ginger

P.S. I am getting ready to leave, but will check back in the morning. Thanks so much for your help!

Hi Jeff -

One more update - I was able to do some testing this morning. I thought the problem might be the CSA running while executing the program. However, that was not the problem. I disabled CSA and still got the error, as long as I checked the box for Caller Input Keys. If I uncheck this box, I do not get the error and the report runs thru all subscribers without getting the error. Hope this helps!

Ginger

No - CSA isn't involved - the problem is mostly that I'm a bone head. I'm running down all the instances of checks for all conversation names now. This particular problem looks like a version number boundary condition (i.e. exactly 4.2(1) was resulting in a "pre 4.2(1)" condition). I'm testing again on 4.1(1) release, 4.2(1) release and my 4.3(x) beta to make sure I got it all right this time - I'll post an updated version here in a bit.

OK, build 26 should do the trick:

tested all outputs on all versions of 4.0(5) and later and it seems to be happy now...

Hi Jeff -

Downloaded and tested, perfectamundo!!

Thank you so much :-)

Sincerely, Ginger

Jeff, I too had the error and downloaded the latest version 4.0 Build 33 and noticed this little issue.

The START is greyed out until you select All subscribers or one of the other options in the Subscribers to Dump box.

To "force" this action the top box sould be NONE in order to trip the START button activation.

Lee

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: