cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Subscriber Greeting, Caller input options

Tommer Catlin
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

We have a requirment for users to be allow to custom program their caller inputs for their voicemail greetings.

Currently, our Subscriber Template is a copy of the default template. So the Caller Input is standard.

John Doe has a greeting he recorded as "You have reach John Doe's voicemail, you may leave me a message after the tone, or press 3 for the helpdesk or to reach my mobile press 4"

So for option 3 and 4, we want to be able to have the users program their own caller inputs into Unity. Is this possible through the TUI interface or the PA?

Thanks much!

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

lindborg
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

In Unity 4.2(1) users can custom control the transfer destination for one menu option if the admin has allowed it. However users cannot custom program their user input across the boards given that it can clutter the dialing space and admins tend to frown on that. You can check out the user definable dial string for 4.2(1) on the training videos page here:

http://www.ciscounitytools.com/TOI_Unity42.htm

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

lindborg
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

In Unity 4.2(1) users can custom control the transfer destination for one menu option if the admin has allowed it. However users cannot custom program their user input across the boards given that it can clutter the dialing space and admins tend to frown on that. You can check out the user definable dial string for 4.2(1) on the training videos page here:

http://www.ciscounitytools.com/TOI_Unity42.htm

You are the man! Thanks, this is exactly what I was looking for. Bad thing is, now I have to upgrade from 4.1.1 to 4.2... ugg

Thanks much again and again and again!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: