Views
Helpful
Replies

Subscriber Input after signin

Beth Verish
Level 1
Level 1

Unity 4.2.1 VM only, std conversation

After a scubscriber logs into Unity via the phone a message is played and at the end of the message it says you can press "*" to exit. My Unity server sends the subscriber to the opening greeting. I can not determine where this is set. I have looked at caller input for template, subscriber, in opening greeting. Where can I set "*" to say goodby after subscriber sign ins? Thanks.

3 Replies 3

lindborg
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

It's on the conversation page for subscribers - there's a section titled "When exiting the conversation" - by default it's set to go to the opening greeting call handler.

You can also set this in BulkEdit for many users at once if you like.

Caller input is active only for outside callers listeneing to the greeting of that subscriber, it's not related to actions a subscriber can take when in their conversation, by the way.

Thanks, this did it. I am puzzled though, why would the default (go to opening greeting) be different then what the conversation states (to exit)? Maybe I do not understand the logic. Thanks for the response.

Well, you're exiting the subscriber conversation - that's what the UI folks were going with on that wording. The default location you go when exiting the subscriber conversation is the opening greeting call handler (i.e. in case you want to dial an extension or go to the directory handler or whatever).

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: