Views
Helpful
Replies

Subscribers data in CSV file

cparapally
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I would like to know the subscribers which are configured in unity.

Just like a route plan report in CCM, Can I extract the subscribers information from Unity in CSV or some other format?

Thanks,

Mady

4 Replies 4

Adam Thompson
Level 4
Level 4

Mady,

You can use the Subscriber Information Dump utility in the Cico Unity Tools Depot. This will allow you to export all sorts of subscriber information into a .csv file.

-Adam

Please rate post if it was helpful

Adam,

This is what I am looking for. Thanks for the information.

Mady

I will like to modify the subscriber's extension maybe with a csv file, and then upload to Unity and make the update, is there a way to that?..I know the Bulk edit but this is to modify same comon values to a group of subscriber, but the extension is obviously not the same value for all subscribers.

Bulk Edit is actually quite flexible, you have the following options for modifying extesions in bulk:

You may select one or more functions to perform on the extension number for each subscriber selected. If more than one rule is checked, they are applied top down one at a time. If the rule is invalid for an extension (i.e. you remove more digits than are in the extension) that step is skipped and processing continues.

Strip off all but the right most x digits

Strip off all but the left most x digits

Remove the left most x digits

Remove the right most x digits

Append theese digits to the left _____

Append these digits to the right _____

Add this value to the extension _____

Subtract this value from the extension ____

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: