Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

**** SWAP AGENT LINE WITH PERSONAL***

Hi all,

I having an issue with a 6941 and 7942G engistrered with CMCM 9.0. Originally, the customer wanted the agent extension to be in the first bottom of the phone;therefore this line become the default for outbound. However, now the customer wants to swap the line(personal extension to be in first bottom, and agent extension in second line).

I have swap the lines in CUCM to reflect what the customer wants but nothing change in the phone screen even after multiple config sent and reboot.... I certainly miss one here... Any help will be greatly appreciated.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Mike Gordon
Level 1
Level 1

The first thing I would check is if the phone if getting any updates at all.  Try changing the line label, saving and applying changes.  If the label doesn't change, I would restart the TFTP service in Cisco Unified Servicability - Tools, Service Activation.  I've been hit with this a couple times, and you never think about it because TFTP usually just works.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Mike Gordon
Level 1
Level 1

The first thing I would check is if the phone if getting any updates at all.  Try changing the line label, saving and applying changes.  If the label doesn't change, I would restart the TFTP service in Cisco Unified Servicability - Tools, Service Activation.  I've been hit with this a couple times, and you never think about it because TFTP usually just works.

Mike you tail it... It was in fact TFTP service..

I have to admit, it kinda silly that you have to restart the TFTP service for such a minor change!

Thanks again my friend!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: