Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

System temporarily unable to complete call

I have an Internet Subscriber that has a problem after his personal greeting is played the Unity message to the caller is "Sorry, this system is temporarily unable to complete your call. Please try your call again later."

Any ideas.

11 REPLIES
Cisco Employee

Re: System temporarily unable to complete call

What version of Unity is this and what do you see in the application event viewer log when this occurrs?

Unity 4.03

Nothing in the Event Viewer

can you verify that the user is still a contact in A.D, and that they did not get deleted from there?

I've attaahced an error I discovered in the event viewer. I don't think the user is set up as a contact in active directory.

This error usually indicates that the greeting or voice name got deleted or corrupted for the user. You can run dBWalker and it should detail who this is referring to, and give you a shortcut to the subscriber page to fix it.

If the user is an Internet Subscriber then they should be a contact in AD ... if the contact in AD got deleted then the Internet Subscriber is not attached to anything.

Is the call handler "owned" by a public distribution list. In 4.0 (2) there is a bug that causes this very action. Bug is F078435. Temp workaround is to assign the ownership to an individual subscriber.

Lee

There is not a call handler involved. The user had his mailbox set up as a inet sub. The calling party heard the greeting recorded in the inet sub profile.

The Unity system I'm doing this with is licensed for vmail only.

Hi,

Did you ever get a resolutioin for this? I've got the same issue. Unity UM 4.0(3) with Exchange 2003. DBwalker ok, and the contact still exists in AD.

Any thoughts?

TIA

Cisco Employee

It's best to start a new thread with all your details with full description of the problem rather than jumping on the end of a year old thread which various tangents on it...

Hi,

We are getting the exact same message, but obviously may be more than one cause?

Are you able to advise of the outcome of your issue i.e. work round etc.

Many Thanks

M I Brown

We were getting the same message. It was caused by low disk space on the Unity server. After freeing up some space, the problem was corrected.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content