Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

TAPS CCM 4.1.3sr5d CRS 4.0.4 sr1

I get the following error, when trying to install danish locales for TAPS on the CRS server:

"an error occured loading DBInstall.dll into memory"

Anyboby come across a solution to this problem?

fortvald
3 Replies 3

smahbub
Level 6
Level 6

Workaround:

Allow Routing with Unknown Line State => set to True on all nodes. Since the TCD is unaware of the linestates. This is the best that can be done but doesn't guarantee that call will reach attendant, i.e. depending on whether the attendant line is really idle or if it still has any capacity to take more calls.

Are yu sure this answer belongs here ;-)?

fortvald

Eric Krieger
Level 1
Level 1

I got the same problem with CCM 4.1(3) SR5b and CRS 4.0(5)a when installed on a stand-alone server.

As fas as I know, this DBInstall.dll is part of the MS SQL DB installation and exist (only?) on the CallManager server (C:\Install directory), and missing on a stand-alone CRS server.

Since the language setup file is intended for the CallManager itself, I assume that an installation of TAPS on stand-alone CRS server using a non-standard language is not (yet?) supported.

The solution I have at this moment is to either use the standard language (American English) or to install CRS co-resident on the CallManager Publisher just for TAPS!?!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: