Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

TTS has no function

Hi,

I have a Unity 4.0.4 integration with Exchange2003. If I want to use Text to speech tells me that it can not read the message at the moment. I restarted the server but its not running.

Achim

1 REPLY

Re: TTS has no function

Hi Achim -

Do you mean the AvTtsSvr service is not running or staying in Start mode on your Unity server? I would recommend checking your Application and System event log for errors related to this. Those errors may assist you in dianosing the problem. Here is the troubleshooting guide for your version - http://www.cisco.com/application/pdf/en/us/guest/products/ps4608/c2001/ccmigration_09186a008022b4d8.pdf

Page 24 contains the instructions to obtain the version of RealSpeak engine you are using for TAC. Also, if your users attempt to use TTS and all of the sessions are busy (in use), they will hear something akin to the message you posted. You could be exceeding the number of licensed sessions you have - again, check your Application/System event log for errors.

Regards, Ginger

Views
Helpful
Replies