Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Two CUE => forward issue

Hi,

I'm having a strange behaviour from my CUE on my distant site.I'm running CCM 4.1(3)SR and Unity 4.0.5 in my HQ and I have 1 SRST distant site with two CUE 2.3.4 .

In my HQ:

- phone A is forwarded to phone B and phone B has CFNA to voice mail. Phone C call phone A and if phone B doesn't answer phone C reach phone A mailbox .

In my SRST site with CUE:

- phone A is forwarded to phone B and phone B has CFNA to voice mail. Phone C call phone A and if phone B doesn't answer phone C reach phone B mailbox !!

STRANGE, can it be modify because with 2 CUE its working very weird.

If phone A has mailbox on CUE_1 and phone B on CUE_2:

-Phone A is forwarded to phone B and phone B has CFNA to voice mail. Phone C call phone A and if phone B doesn't answer phone C reach the voicemail system saying “no voicemail associated with this extension” !!

Is it normal, can it be modify ?

Thanks for your help

Rgds

Luc

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Two CUE => forward issue

Luc,

In the CUE GUI, go to Defaults > Voice Mail. You can change this behavior by changing Mailbox Selection to Original Called Party.

Hope this helps. If so, please rate the post.

Brandon

1 REPLY

Re: Two CUE => forward issue

Luc,

In the CUE GUI, go to Defaults > Voice Mail. You can change this behavior by changing Mailbox Selection to Original Called Party.

Hope this helps. If so, please rate the post.

Brandon

Views
Helpful
Replies