Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

UC520 Cisco Configuration Assistant

Hi all,

I have a Cisco UC520 that's at a remote site and I'm trying to configure it remotely over an Internet connection.  I can configure it fine over SSH but not with CCA.  When I try to use CCA, it does connect to the UC520 and I can view everything except anything under 'Configure - Telephony' .  When I click on anything under telephony CCA simply prompts me with a little box that says what I just clicked, the hostname and an ok, apply, refresh, cancel and help button.  Even when I click 'ok' on this prompt it just sits there not showing me anything.  Even when I try to quit CCA after this, the whole program crashes and I have to force close the javaw.exe process.  I've tried this on several computers and they all do the same thing.

However, I don't have this problem at all if I am plugged in locally to the UC520.  Would this mean that Configuring a UC520 over an Internet connection is just not possible? Perhaps it relies on the CDP protocol which cannot be sent over IP?

Regards

Gavin

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content