Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Attention: The Community will be in read-only mode on 12/14/2017 from 12:00 am pacific to 11:30 am.

During this time you will only be able to see content. Other interactions such as posting, replying to questions, or marking content as helpful will be disabled for few hours.

We apologize for the inconvenience while we perform important updates to the Community.

UCCE 8.0.3/CIM 4.4 Wrapup time: Can I apply a wrapup time to a specific contact type in a multi-blended environment?

I am utilizing UCCE v.8.0.3 with integration to Cisco Email Interaction Manager (CIM) v.4.4.

Agent skills are blended to take both call and emails, with ICM routing both contact types.

Would it be possible for me to add a wrapup time of X seconds to emails only, without impacting calls?

The answer I have gotten thus far is that there is a global setting available to add wrapup time, but not that I could set for one contact type or the other.

I would like to set a post email wrap up time to try to allow incoming calls an opportunity to drop in between emails when the email queue is high, since email SLA is a much longer time than call SLA. Currently, if an incoming call does not present itself at the right moment, the agent will get another email drop, then that customer has to sit in a call queue until the agent completes the email, or someone else becomes available. Calls are set at a higher priority, so if the call and email are presented at the same time the call would drop first. So, my theory is that adding a wrapup time after an email allows an incoming call the opportunity to be prioritized over the next email and drop in to be answered.

Ideally, i'd like to leverage interuptibilty, allowing the email to be interrupted by an incoming call but there is currently a bug in the version of UCCE I am currently on which makes this impossible, and is not fixed until the next UCCE version.

Would it be possible for me to add a wrapup time of X seconds to emails only, without impacting calls?

Thanks

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content