Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

UCCX 10.5 Historical Reporting

All - has the Historical Reporting download been removed from UCCX 10.5, and been replaced with Cisco Unified Intelligence Center?  If so, how do I go about configuring supervisors to access reports?

Thanks,

Jaime

6 REPLIES

Jaime, Yes, the historical

Jaime,

Yes, the historical reporting client has been depreciated in favor of CUIC. You will need to configure each supervisor with access to reporting just as before.

The URL for CUIC is: https://uccx:8444/cuic/

You may also access it via the menu: Tools --> Historical Reporting --> Reporting Configuration

Regards,

Tanner Ezell

Tanner Ezell www.ctilogic.com

Tanner - thanks for the info

Tanner - thanks for the info.

What account do I use to setup the supervisors?  I am configured as an admin, but when I select on reports or any other options, it states that I don't have permissions.

Thanks,

Jaime

Silver

Hi Jaime,What account are you

Hi Jaime,

What account are you using when logged into the appadmin page?  It should be the default uccx administrator account if you would like to rule out any permission issues.

Hope this helps

Tony

Please rate helpful posts

Please rate helpful posts
Thanks,
Tony

just went to UCCX 10.5  ..

just went to UCCX 10.5  .. the CUIC is a little confusing ..  I thought that initially it would come with stock reports that used to be in earlier versions of Historical Reporting tool.  Cant find them .  Also when I google uccx 10.5 historical reporting  - there is a guide on Cisco Historical Reporting Guide for 10.5  that tells about all the stock reports that used to come with earlier versions of UCCX ... it wasn't  difficult to figure out how in the older versions  - just 2 tabs : one to find report and put in dates and the other to filter then run the thing .. the cuic  seems like I have to write them ...

thought I could quickly get my supervisor to use the normal stock reports while I learned more about any custom reports  .. I jsut can find them already in the new web application for 10.5

Hope someone can point me in the right direction

Cisco Employee

Which user are you trying to

Which user are you trying to login into CUIC?? Super User or a Normal User. Please note the reports will be visible only if you are logging in using the super user or an user that has the reporting rights. Attached is the SS from CUIC, you just need to expand Reports and then run the required reports from Unified CCX historical folder

Regards

Deepak

I am the administrator for

I am the administrator for UCCX and I have Reporting added,,but I did not see where your reference of "super user "  or "normal user" is adminsitered.

But I did finally find the normal stock reports that come wiht it.

Thanks !

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content