Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

UCCX 8.51 demo license install issue

I have UCCX 8.51 installed on vmware workstation 7.1, and first try to install demo license and interrupted, and after that never success to logon the GUI, so no chance to install the demo license again. Any clue to solve this issue?

Thanks,

4 REPLIES

Did you finish the initial UCCX Appadmin configuration successfully? If not you need to again login into UCCX admin using the application admin credentials (provided during install time) and repeat the initial application configuration one more time.

If you have finished the initial appadmin configuration, and not able to login to UCCX admin GUI, what is the error you are getting? could you please attache the snapshot?

Is your CUCM up and running?

Thanks,

Anand

I did not finish the initial Appadmin configuration yet, since the demo license was not ready at that time. 

I re-installed the whole UCCX8.51 and tried again logon via GUI, still could not logon appadmin via the web access. my CUCM8 is running properly.

Thanks,

Hi,

License will come into picture when you are performing the UCCX initial app admin setup.

I hope you have installed the UCCX OVA template before installing the UCCX on the supported UCS server. Please cross verify the same from the below link,

http://docwiki.cisco.com/wiki/Virtualization_for_Unified_CCX

Also check if the ip address of the UCCX is reachable, just to confirm no network issues.

Thanks,

Anand

Bronze

Re: UCCX 8.51 demo license install issue

hi,

What is processor you are using. I had this kind of issue when I tried to run the server in AMD based processor as AMD is not supported Unified Communication platform for Lab as well. I have configured everything in intel based system and then moved to AMD to fix the issue.

You can try login to CLI of UCCX and see if the CCX Administrator service is stable or not.

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPad App

Views
Helpful
Replies