cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX Agent Desktop v.7 taking over Windows active session when phone rings

Eric Sarratt
Level 1
Level 1

I'm trying to figure out how (if possible) for the Cisco UCCX Agent Desktop application from taking over a users Windows session every time the phone rings.  This is very annoying and takes the end user out of what ever application they are currently in whenever their phone rings.  Does anyone know how to change this?

5 Replies 5

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi Eric,

This good thread has a nice explanation

https://supportforums.cisco.com/message/1039920#1039920

Cheers!

Rob

That would be great if those were options under Preferences on version 7.  I dont see anything about change behavior on my clients.

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi Eric,

Maybe this is better

Miscellaneous tab options.

Option Description

Window Behavior Specify how you want the Agent Desktop window to
behave:

• Normal. The window appears when calls are
present and minimizes when idle.

• Keep Open. The window is always visible, but may
be hidden by other open applications.

• Always on Top. The window is always visible and on
top of other open applications.

• Stealth. The window appears as an icon in the
system tray.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/cad_enterprise/cadenterprise7_0/user/guide/cda700ug.pdf

Cheers!

Rob

I dont see a Miscellaneous tab on the agents or is this on the supervisor desktop.  Is this configured from IPCC?  If so could you give me the menu breakdown?

Thanks Rob!

Eric

Hey Rob -

Figured it out.  Thanks so much for the hints!  I wasnt looking in the right place.  After I found it what you sent me made sense!

Thanks again!

eric

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: