cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX agent in multiple queue - call selection

pcaltagirone22
Level 1
Level 1

If an agent is in multiple queues and becomes available while there are calls waiting in those queues, what is the selection process to determine what queued call it will get? I have an agent in two queues (Site A and Site B) with Site A being local and Site B remote - how can i assure that if there are calls waiting in both queues the agent will have the Site A call assigned to them before the Site B call? Is it just simply putting a higher priority tag on it? I think right now it is just taking the call which is in queue longer.

Thanks!

3 Replies 3

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

The longest waiting contact at the highest priority will be offered to the agent first.

You can raise the priority of contacts using the Set Priority step within the AEF script. If you do this for all calls from Site A, it will always offer Site A calls to any agent who is skilled against that CSQ. Note that you cannot assign skill or CSQ priorities to agents, only contacts.

Sweet! Thanks Jonathan. I will have to work on tweaking those scripts

- appreciate the response!!

Cheers!

Hi

If I may i have 2 questions regarding this.

1.Is the set priority step supported with UCCX standard addition ?

2.If not can this be achieved by having 2 CSQ's with the same agents assigned to the same skill set but use service level to make one of them take priority ?

Thanks

Lance

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: