Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

UCCX agent phones not able to transfer or conference calls.

After adding device pack 8.62.24123-1 to my all of my call manager servers and rebooting them this past weekend. It has been brought to my attention that none of my UCCX agents can transfer calls, or use the conference feature on there phones. I did not see anything in the instructions about having to do anything special with the agent phones, but I am wondering if something does need to be changed.

We are running CM 8.6(2) UCCX is version 8.5.1. We do not use the Agent software all of our agents use the IP phone agent to log in to the ACD and receive calls. Basically what is happening is when they go to transfer or conference the call is put on hold and no dialog box to dial a number comes up. The phone is acting as if the caller is on hold.

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Dave

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Hall of Fame Super Red

Hi Dave, Can you please let

Hi Dave,

Can you please let us know the phone models involved and if the Agents are using headsets? There is this bug that would manifest with the firmware in this DevPak;

Problems transferring/answering calls when using headset with 79XX phone

CSCun26289

Cheers!
Rob
3 REPLIES
Hall of Fame Super Red

Hi Dave, Can you please let

Hi Dave,

Can you please let us know the phone models involved and if the Agents are using headsets? There is this bug that would manifest with the firmware in this DevPak;

Problems transferring/answering calls when using headset with 79XX phone

CSCun26289

Cheers!
Rob

Thanks Rob, most of our

Thanks Rob, most of our phones are 7965's and with the headset we have the problem and when using the phone without the headset transfers work fine.

Hall of Fame Super Red

Hi Dave, Thanks for getting

Hi Dave,

Thanks for getting back to us! So, it looks like you have two options;

1 - rollback the firmware on the affected phones (Rollback to 9.3(1)SR3 or earlier)

2 - contact TAC for the "fixed-in" firmware version (9.3(1)ES27)

Cheers!

Rob

Views
Helpful
Replies