I integrated UCCX 8.5 and CUCM 8.5 in a lab setup using VMware.
Created CTI ports and then some applications including AA application. But when calling from my soft phone to the Trigger, its getting disconnected after 5 seconds. I am not able to hear the prompt also.
Checked and started all the services and resynced all the applications and finally installed CUCM and UCCX again but still the same issue is happening.
Please give some valuable inputs.
Solved! Go to Solution.
Usually silence means that the language in use isn't working well with the script (e.g. you have en_GB language on the trigger, but no en_GB prompts). Can you try setting en_US on the trigger?
Thanks Aaron for the fast reply.
I tried with different language, but still no use. The main issue is when I call to CTI RP (3000) then it will reroute to CTI Port (3001) and exactly after 5 seconds of silence the call will get disconnected. Am not getting any idea. Even created an MRGL in CUCM.
You should probably try a debug of the script. Run Script Editor and make sure you log in. The do Debug/Reactive Script, and enter SSCRIPT[aa.aef] in the top box, and 60 in the bottom box.
Then dial the AA.
One of several things should happen:
1) Nothing at all - in this case the system can't run the AA script, and you'll have to look at the logs to find out why.
2) The script will appear, and you can step through it by pressing F10 and see what the script does in real time. As you step through the steps, if you go past a Play Prompt and still get silence, then it might reach a point where it decides you aren't responding and hangs up on you
3) You might get an error in the script
Report back what happens...
1) What language configuration do you have on the system?
2) If you press the ? key on a 79xx twice quicky during the 5 second call, do you see rx packets increasing?
OK, it's failing to answer the call.
Can you check that your calling device has the partition containing the CTI Ports in the Call Control Group as well as the partition containing the CTI RPs? CTI is odd in that it's not like the hunt group/hunt member scenarios where you access the members 'through' the hunt pilot, you must be able to directly reach the CTI Ports.
Otherwise maybe run a Data Check/Sync to verify the CTI ports were created propertly and are registered etc.
Hi Aaron and Chris,
Checked all Partition/CSS. Everything was in None, now i created and put everything in the same Partition/CSS. Still the same issue is happening.
Also the Low bandwidth checkbox is unchecked in CIPC.
Not able to find out a workaround.
Just to add to Aaron's post, is this only happening with softphone (assuming IP communicator) calls? Check to see if the optimize for low bandwidth checkbox is selected in the CIPC preferences which will force the codec to g729 and cause a mismatch.
Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App