Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX CAD

tkavithas87
Level 1
Level 1

HI all,

one of the cutomer contact center is running in uccx 7.0(1). the Agents are using CAD to answer the calls.this cutomer wants ,after the conversation with the caller,when the agent press "end call button" on the CAD,it should  redirect to a CTI route point instead of hanging  up the call. is this possible to do?

i have no idea. 

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Open CAD admin, go to Work flow config --> Work flow groups --> select your group, --> CAD agent --> voice contact work flow

Select default, select Dropped event and add new Rule with action "Call Control Action Setup", call control = "blind transfer", phone number = desired extension.

Save, reopen CAD and test.

HTH, please rate all useful posts!

Chris

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

You can build a CAD workflow for that from CAD administrator.

HTH,

Chris

thanks Chris for the response.

I couldnt find an option in CAD workflow from CAD administrator.could you please give me the steps

thanks

kavi

Open CAD admin, go to Work flow config --> Work flow groups --> select your group, --> CAD agent --> voice contact work flow

Select default, select Dropped event and add new Rule with action "Call Control Action Setup", call control = "blind transfer", phone number = desired extension.

Save, reopen CAD and test.

HTH, please rate all useful posts!

Chris

thanks chris

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: