Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX Call not working

Pete720
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I have setup  a HQ and Branch office. HQ is setup as Customer service location and Branch as Sales location. When PSTN calls Customer Service 800 number, the application runs fine. But when PSTN calls Sales 888 number, the call gets disconnected without any busy tone or anything.

I am using G711ulaw within sites and G.729 in between sites. UCCX and call manager servers are located in the HQ.

When running a reactive debug in Sales application, its triggers and stops at "Accept" step. 

Any help is greatly appreciated.

thanks

5 Replies 5

Hi.

If the 888 number lands on VG at Branch, and VG at branch uses g729 to HQ, remember that when you call an UCCX application, a CTI port is engaged and it uses G711 (it depends on how you defined it at initial setup).

You can verify the codec used between CUCM and UCCX by opening UCCX admin page and selecting "System" --> "System Parameter"

HTH

Regards

Carlo

Please rate all helpful posts "The more you help the more you learn"

Thank you Carlo for the reply. I have G711 as the codec used between CUCM and UCCX.  I also configured a transcoder in HQ gateway router and CUCM but that didn't help.

Hi.

Where is located the PSTN line where 888 calls come from?

Try to configure a dialpeer in branch VG pointing to CTI ports DNs using g711 codec and send the output of a debug voice ccapi inout.

Thanks

Regards

Carlo

We have a router setup as a PSTN router and an IP phone configured as a PSTN phone and 800 and 888 calls come from that phone.

Our HQ is using a MGCP gateway and Branch is using SIP trunk. 

I configured dial peer with the destination pattern pointing to CTI ports DNs using G711ulaw codec. I turned on the debug voice ccapi inout but it doesn;t show any output when I place the 888 call from PSTN.

Hi.

Which region and which codec is the PSTN router negotiating with CUCM?

Do you hear a fast busy tone on pstn phone when calling the application pilot?

On PSTN router:

conf t

logging buffered 4096

logging monitor debug

debug voip ccapi inout

term mon

and during a call from a pstn phone you should see the output of debug command.

Please post it here.

Thanks

Regards

Carlo

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: