Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX Historical reporting issue

Shaijala
Level 1
Level 1

Hello ,

I've assigned Reporting privelleges to some users UCCX version 7.0.

I installed ths Historical Reports plugin. When I launch Historical Reports and enter the username and password I get an error message:

Failed to login to database. Ask your administrator to check the database user id and password that is dynamically obtained from the Unified CCX server'

all the reporting users having reporting  capabilities .

please any one help me on this .

Thanks ,

Shaijal

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

This happens when the authentication of the UCCX DataBase is changed from Windows only to SQL server and windows (mixed mode). So you have to go to C:\Program Files\Cisco UCCX Historical Reportsthe of machine where you have installed the HR plugin, open the hrcConfig.ini and change the "AUTH" parameter to 1

Gabriel.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Shaijala
Level 1
Level 1

Attached screen shots of the error while login to Historical reporting  tool

This happens when the authentication of the UCCX DataBase is changed from Windows only to SQL server and windows (mixed mode). So you have to go to C:\Program Files\Cisco UCCX Historical Reportsthe of machine where you have installed the HR plugin, open the hrcConfig.ini and change the "AUTH" parameter to 1

Gabriel.

Thanks alot Gabriel.

Now i am able to login Historical reports .

Regards ,

Shaijal

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: