cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX-RTMT-ALERT- After Upgradation of UCCX from 8.0.2 to 8.5 SU2.

ushimi307
Level 1
Level 1

Hello

After upgradation of UCCX from 8.0.2 to 8.5 SU2 we are receiving below RTMT error which says critical. Any ideas ?

At XXX 02 08:37:27 EDT 2012 on node XXX-IPCC01, the following SyslogSeverityMatchFound events generated: 
SeverityMatch : Critical
XXX 02 2012 08:37:19.981 -0400: %CSA-2-EVENT_CLIM_DENY:
%[PID=14390][component=CiscoSecurityAgent] : The process '/opt/cisco/uccx/desktop/bin/slapd' (as user uccxuser(700) group
uccxservice(400)) attempted to establish a TCP connection with
<ip address> on port 3016 and exceeded the specified rate limit of 2000 connections in 1 minutes. The operation was denied. [rule 908] AppID :
Cisco Syslog Agent ClusterID : 
NodeID : XXX-IPCC0

Thanks

Payal

4 Replies 4

anchoudh
Level 9
Level 9

Hi Payal,

Did this happen while running the UCCX backup?

If yes, I see a defect CSCtn93085-

Symptom:

During a backup of UCCX, the LDAP Monitor Service is temporarily stopped.  This is normal behavior,
but a severity 2 alarm is being generated in the SysLog.  The alarm makes it appear that the service
stopped unexpectedly or crashed.

Workaround:

Ignore alarms regarding the LDAP Monitor Service that appear during the timeframe of a UCCX backup.

Thanks,
Anand

Please rate helpful posts!!

I was having a very similar issue with LDAP Monitor during a backup, thanks for posting the Bug ID.

Hi,

Good to know that .

Please dont forget to rate the helpful posts by clicking on the stars below the right answer.

Thanks,

Anand

I was just abut to open a TAC case. Thanks

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: