Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Attention: The Community will be in read-only mode on 12/14/2017 from 12:00 am pacific to 11:30 am.

During this time you will only be able to see content. Other interactions such as posting, replying to questions, or marking content as helpful will be disabled for few hours.

We apologize for the inconvenience while we perform important updates to the Community.

UCCX Script : Which step to be used ?

Hello,

I'm desinging a UCCX script ,

I would like to play back caller voice mail message to the caller for review , I appreciate if  you could  advise me which step to be used in the situation?

Thank you in advance for any help you can provide.

Everyone's tags (2)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Cisco Employee

There is a contact center section of the forum, you should try posting this question there.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

HTH

java

www.cisco.com/go/pdi
4 REPLIES

If there is no answer for this , Please let me know some one that  there is no step in the UCCX Script Editor to accomplish this.

Thank you in advance

Cisco Employee

There is a contact center section of the forum, you should try posting this question there.

HTH

java

www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

HTH

java

www.cisco.com/go/pdi

Thanks Javalenc,

I thaught I was posted this in the Contact Center Support Community, but you made me to know this , thank you so much ...

Dears,,

can any one tell me how can call wil transfer after reached Direct number. i means if any call is coming from PSTN after that recording start  " press 1 for opreator or press 2 for Reception. " How can we configuer when caller press 1 or 2 call wil trnasfer to destination Ext ?

Please help me for this i will thankfull to u.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content