Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX skills question

Amine Nouasri
Level 3
Level 3

Gang,

I am having a hard time understanding the logic UCCX uses to select an agent based on Most Skilled. Here is my scenario:

Agent Skills

Agent A= SK-Queue1(10), SK-Queue2(1), SK-Queue3(1),SK-Queue4(1)

Agent B= SK-Queue1(9), SK-Queue2(10), SK-Queue3(10),SK-Queue4(9)

Agent C= SK-Queue1(9), Queue2(10), SK-Queue3(10),SK-Queue4(9)

Agent D= SK-Queue1(1), SK-Queue2(9), SK-Queue3(9),SK-Queue4(10)

Queues

Queue1= SK-Queue1, Competence=2

Queue2= SK-Queue2, Competence=2

Queue3= SK-Queue3, Competence=2

Queue4= SK-Queue4, Competence=2

My issue is Agent B and Agent C are always listed first under Queue1 when I do Show Ressources and I am trying to get Agent A get the call first if he is ready.

Same for Queue4. Agent B and Agent C are listed first and I am trying to get Agent D answer the call first.

My understanding is when I select only one Skill (SK-Queue1 for Queue1 as an example), the system will select the most skilled agent and not consider the total. If this not correct how can I make this to work?

Thanks.

5 Replies 5

George Thomas
Level 10
Level 10

You will have to go under the respective queue and select Most Skilled under the Resource Selection Criteria. This can be done by going to Subsytems->RmCm->Contact Service queues, select the queue, click Next and you should be able to find the option there.

Please rate useful posts.

Thanks George,

This is already configured. Each CSQ has the corresponding skill assigned.

For example,

CSQ Queue1 has skill SK-Queue1 assigned with competence set to 2.

Ok, what about Resource Selection Criteria, is it set to Most skilled or Longest Idle?

It is set to Most skilled on each CSQ.

Now my issue comes down to answer this question:

In an envirement were agents are answering calls on different queues, can we route the call to a queue by considering only the skills assigned to that queue an not all the skills assigned to the agent? If this is what it suppose to happen, why agent B and C are always listed first?

Thanks