cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX Wallboard not displaying Agent statistics correctly

cliffj64
Level 1
Level 1

I have  a UCCX 8.5 with the Gila-Wallboard running, the setup is perfect(after many hours) but the Agent Statistics is not displaying correctly. Sometimes it will show a logged in user but most times it doesn’t. enclosed is the wallboard.asp file. I am using the uccxhruser for the Informix login.  Is this a user issue or ASP issue? I am looking into the wrong table on the db_cra?

22 Replies 22

EDIT: change that 6 to a 5, forgot about daylight savings time

are the times showing on the board correct, ie has the agent actually been logged out for 8 hours?

I can't take an in depth look at it right now, but I will have a look later today. In the meantime, if your status times are not accurate, try adding a line right after the datediff line. This depends on your UCCX server I believe but I had to add a time zone correction like this to get the times on my board to be accurate.

add:

intStatusSeconds = intStatusSeconds - (-5*3600)

right after this line:

intStatusSeconds = DateDiff("s",EventHappenedDateTime,CurrentDateTime)

THIS WORKED!!! but I had to go back 19 hours...wonder why that is.

add:

intStatusSeconds = intStatusSeconds - (19*3600)

right after this line:

intStatusSeconds = DateDiff("s",EventHappenedDateTime,CurrentDateTime)

I made a mistake, it should have been -5, not 6 (see my edit), my bad. I suspect you'll see some errors unless you change it to -5 (right now it's looping around in the other direction, and getting caught by a rounding correction I think).

There is another bug in the rounding code which might cause some issues (seeing -23h59m in some cases instead of 0:00). If that happens let me know and I'll send you my fix for it.

5 breaks it.  I agree that there must be some other issue causing me to subtract 19 hours from intStatusSeconds in order to get agents to even show up AND show accurate time in status.

should be negative 5, as in GMT - 5 hours. if that still breaks it then I don't know what's going on there, and would guess that you'd have to use 18 when DST ends

also bear in mind you'll have to change that to a -6 when daylight savings time ends. On mine I created a new variable in the cfg file to make that easier.

It normally occurs when datasource time zone is mismatched with region time zone. consider the filter datetime to be at gmt+0 and respectively set the time according to your region. Agent state can never mismatch if region time zone is handled when passing in datetime filters.

try customizing your wallboard queries for uccx and ucce using following blogs derived from cisco documentation: Wallboard and custom reports queries