I recently upgraded from 402 to 403 UM connecting to an off-box Exchange2000 message store. Under 402, all was well. (The purpose was to allow a future migration to a different 403 server in a different domain with a different Exch 2000 message store.
Now, Unity collects caller messages, but can't deliver them. They all end up in UnityUMR/Failed. Moving them back into UnityUMR just recycles them back to Failed.
The Application Event log reports problems connecting to the message store. The names resolve and are pingable. There are no errors on the Exchange side. Exchange otherwise works fine for e-mail -- it's just the Unity voice messages that are stuck.
I seem to recall seeing this before, but can't remember what the solution was. We've restarted everything.
This is all on the "old" server.
On the "new" server, I've installed 4.0.3 and linked it to the new Exchange server in the new domain. I did a DiRT Restore of the DiRT Back-ed up database from "old" Unity above. This appeared successful, except that the subscriber mail stores all point to "old" exchange. Is there a straightforwrd way to change these? Bulk Edit didn't appear to allow changing the message store.
SIP traces provide key information in troubleshooting SIP Trunks, SIP
endpoints and other SIP related issues. Even though these traces are in
clear text, these texts can be gibberish unless you understand fully
what they mean. This document attempts to br...
Please find the attached HTML document, download and open it on your PC.
This provides an easy to use form where you simply answer a few
questions and it will render the proper jabber-config.xml file for you
to copy/paste. There is built in logic to verif...
CUCM Database Replication is an area in which Cisco customers and
partners have asked for more in-depth training in being able to properly
assess a replication problem and potentially resolve an issue without
involving TAC. This document discusses the bas...