Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to call from the CUPC

Hi,

I am trying to call a contact using my CUPC, but the call option is disabled. Can you help me with this?

Thanks and Regards,

Vimod

2 REPLIES
Cisco Employee

Re: Unable to call from the CUPC

What version of CUPC are you using (Help > About)?  Check under Help > Show Server Health and  likely there is a problem with the deskphone connection and the softphone is either not configured or also cannot connect.  Start with the output of the information there and let us know what you see.

Re: Unable to call from the CUPC

Hi Joe,

Thanks for the reply. I am currently using version 8.0.171. i donot have a deskphone connection. my purpose is to use the CUPC as a softphone.the server health is green for Presence server. No other details are mentioned. i am able to chat with others in my contact list but when i add a contact with phone numbers i can see the call option but the work2 and mobile2 ( these were the details that were updated during the add contact operation) are disabled. i have configured the contacts to that extn. The other contacts in my CUPC are also trying to use the CUPC as a softphone. Are we missing something?

The CUPC was configured in the CUCM as per the directions provided in the Cisco web site.

Please do let me know in case you need more details

Thanks and Regards,

Vimod

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content